活动Leader勋章参谋勋章社区贡献勋章优秀斑竹勋章杰出贡献勋章小红花好"色"勋章水区良民勋章OZyoyo Lover勋章射手座勋章

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
yb1201 发表于 2009-6-6 13:55:38
2037 1

本内容为网友发布信息,仅代表原作者观点,不代表本平台立场。

本帖最后由 yb1201 于 2009-6-6 13:58 编辑

本文转载于我同学ChenYingying的blog原创,她IELTS考了4个7

As some of my friends are struggling to pass IELTS, here are some simple tips on how to deal with IELTS writing in my experience. Hopefully it will be useful for you.

1.    Read
l         The first step for getting ready to write good articles is read the well-written English. The more you read, the more you will understand of the structure of English sentences.

l          If there is less than one month to prepare for your exam, you can focus on reading the good examples on CAMBRIDGE IELTS 2-6.

l         Quality, not quantity. What should be paid attention to while we read?

1.       How authors complete the argument? What evidences are used?

2.       Linking

3.       Good sentence structure

4.       vocabularies
l         DO NOT read the articles from non-English speakers. For Chinese students, most of us like to read from websites, like 51ielts, 3gbbs. In this case, it is easy for us to copy the common mistakes.

2.    Copy & Summarize
l               Use a notebook to copy the well-written passages and memorize them
l               Summary the good examples into different categories.

For example:
Writing task 1: formal and informal language, Complain, Enquiry, Invitation, apology  
Writing task 2: Education, Society, Children, Culture, Science   

3. Write
l         There is no substitute for practice. The more you write in English, the easier it will become, and the more accurate your sentences will be.

l         Practice at least 10 exercises before the exam

l         Analyze the question before planning the writing and make sure you cover all the bullet points required by the question.

l         If you copy well-written English while you are also trying to improve your own sentences, your sentence structures will certainly improve.

l         Open your mind. As my friend told me, “Your mind is like a parachute, it works when it is open”. An article is like a piece of art. It is better to have your own styles and your own ideas.

4. Confidence
l         Believe in yourself you will pass it.

Yes! I am sure you will!

OZYOYO提醒: 请避免提前支付订金、押金等任何费用,请与对方当面沟通,确认资质并看清条款。谨防上当受骗。

免责声明: 本网站所提供的信息,只供参考之用。本网站不保证信息的准确性、有效性、及时性和完整性。本网站及其雇员一概毋须以任何方式就任何信息传递或传送的失误、不准确或错误,对用户或任何其他人士负任何直接或间接责任。在法律允许的范围内,本网站在此声明,不承担用户或任何人士就使用或未能使用本网站所提供的信息或任何链接所引致的任何直接、间接、附带、从属、特殊、惩罚性或惩戒性的损害赔偿。

收藏收藏
沙发
sparrow524 发表于 2009-6-6 19:10:14
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

发表新帖 搜索
〓 房产买卖平台 〓
〓 整租租房平台 〓
〓 生意买卖平台 〓

Copyright @ 2019 OZYOYO.com. All rights reserved.

分享本页

客服号

公众号