QQ
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
emic2008 发表于 2010-7-23 00:48:46
1391 0

本内容为网友发布信息,仅代表原作者观点,不代表本平台立场。

Decision-ready Checklists
Brisbane Skilled Processing Centre has given the MIA the following advice:
The good news is that all Accountants with Competent English are now in priority group 3, as are all motor mechanics. For the team here it means that we have a lot of applications going back to July 2008 that we can now begin processing in priority group 3. We would like to extend the offer of decision ready processing, with signed checklists, for all those applications previously lodged that can now be processed.
Wayne Riddle, the new Assistant Director of GSM, Brisbane, is prepared to accept applications for decision ready processing where documents may have previously been emailed in, so long as any future documents are scanned and uploaded to e-visa, i.e. new health and character or other outstanding requirements.
The process will be the same i.e. once the application is decision ready, and it falls within priority group 2 or 3 above, send a signed Decision Ready Checklist to the Brisbane Agents mailbox and we will allocate the application within 48 hours of receipt of the checklist. I am attaching new decision ready checklists to this email for 487, 885 and 886 applications.

OZYOYO提醒: 请避免提前支付订金、押金等任何费用,请与对方当面沟通,确认资质并看清条款。谨防上当受骗。

免责声明: 本网站所提供的信息,只供参考之用。本网站不保证信息的准确性、有效性、及时性和完整性。本网站及其雇员一概毋须以任何方式就任何信息传递或传送的失误、不准确或错误,对用户或任何其他人士负任何直接或间接责任。在法律允许的范围内,本网站在此声明,不承担用户或任何人士就使用或未能使用本网站所提供的信息或任何链接所引致的任何直接、间接、附带、从属、特殊、惩罚性或惩戒性的损害赔偿。

收藏收藏

免费顶贴24小时

扫描左侧二维码

回复置顶码: 100881

免费顶贴24小时

扫描左侧二维码

回复置顶码: 100881

〓 房产买卖平台 〓
〓 整租租房平台 〓
〓 生意买卖平台 〓

Copyright @ 2019 OZYOYO.com. All rights reserved.

分享本页

客服号

公众号