我是UQ Business Management- International Business Bachelor 畢業的,
Business Management 是科包羅萬象很富有挑戰性的科系
但也因為它的廣泛性,導致它不是那麼專精… (泣)

我目前考慮的選項有:
Master of Business (Entrepreneurship, Marketing or HR Management),
Master of Commerce (Applied Finance)
or Master of International Economics and Finance
還是大家有更好的推薦?

例外想要請教大家會不會比較prefer 'Advanced Master' over 'Master'?

謝謝你們的觀看!麻煩大家囉~!^^

OZYOYO提醒: 请避免提前支付订金、押金等任何费用,请与对方当面沟通,确认资质并看清条款。谨防上当受骗。

免责声明: 本网站所提供的信息,只供参考之用。本网站不保证信息的准确性、有效性、及时性和完整性。本网站及其雇员一概毋须以任何方式就任何信息传递或传送的失误、不准确或错误,对用户或任何其他人士负任何直接或间接责任。在法律允许的范围内,本网站在此声明,不承担用户或任何人士就使用或未能使用本网站所提供的信息或任何链接所引致的任何直接、间接、附带、从属、特殊、惩罚性或惩戒性的损害赔偿。

收藏收藏
沙发
freakishfish 发表于 2010-11-10 12:46:11
- Finance or  accounting definitely more practical in business sense, but I not sure what's the different between both the finance and applied finance you mention above. I have a few friends studied these Master courses, what you gonna study is all bout theories and applied the theories onto your thought processes. You gonna find that it is VERY different from real world business once you get into the industry.

- Unless you are aiming to get a High distinction in Advanced Master to get to PHD, Master and Advanced Master will not give you any advantage over getting a job in the industry except gaining confidence personally.

评分

参与人数 1威望 +5 金币 +5 收起 理由
Mr.Yuan + 5 + 5 信息分享

查看全部评分

板凳
 楼主| Buuzaster 发表于 2010-11-10 18:11:21
回复 2# freakishfish

thank you so much for your response! finance is definitely a lot more practical than the rest of the courses i mentioned.
but i'm not really confident about it… > < since i'm not so good with maths… so will surely be hard for me… *cry, cry*
but it sure gonna enhance my knowledge and goes better with what i done before…
and about advance master… depending on my final goal, i have always considering about doing a PhD in future…   
but for a start… i need to get settled with what i will be doing first!
地板
freakishfish 发表于 2010-11-10 20:06:46
That's correct, I think the most important thing is that you know what you want to do.

There are hundreds of path to get to what you want to do and we all know that studying in Uni is only the beginning of one path. Knowing what you want to do is the only light that will guide you the ways, so I think the courses only server as part of the path you go down with. So don't stress too much about what will be the best for future because non of us can see the future. :)
 楼主| Buuzaster 发表于 2010-11-11 16:03:44
自己在頂一下....
真的很混亂~ 請大家share一下看法~!!!
水星之韵 发表于 2010-11-18 23:11:11
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
070171 发表于 2010-11-19 17:44:30
我也是UQ BBusM IB 专业毕业的。现在在念 MCom 的会计跟金融,我不能说自己是很厉害的人,但是也对这些学术的东西有一定的理解。 一开始选择IB 因为我喜欢 想培养对商业有个整体观念 然后就开始细分进去学习 在IB里面学过的 operation level strategy里面的 finance 跟 accounting。因为在IB里面 重点是学 corporate level跟business level的东西比较多, operation level的就得再细分进去学了。 经过了一年的学习,硕士的金融,在实际应用上以及教师的调配方面,算还好。但是会计学的东西就比较贴近实际。因为我们所做的题目,都跟现实中看到的 annual report的东西是差不多一样的。

意见就能给到这里了。 但是一句话,无论学什么,得从兴趣出发。 加油~

评分

参与人数 1威望 +5 金币 +5 收起 理由
Mr.Yuan + 5 + 5 信息分享

查看全部评分

Mr.Yuan 发表于 2010-11-19 18:02:46
你可以先拿了offer 然后专心去北京工作 如果真的要回来读的话再转专业也不迟 因为你在实际工作中可能会遇到某些方面是使你特别感兴趣或者特别需要加强的 总比你现在凭空想象要好.
 楼主| Buuzaster 发表于 2010-11-28 22:47:50
回复 6# 水星之韵

謝謝你的回覆^^不好意思這麼晚才回你~!
選科現在稍微有點頭緒了 比較糾結就是要不要加那半年
所以那半年對於以後就業並沒有很大的幫助囉?
我問學校他們advanced master是說可以接phd或著是可以雙選修碩士
所以還蠻猶豫的 因為也只有半年之差...
 楼主| Buuzaster 发表于 2010-11-28 22:52:09
回复 7# 070171

恩恩謝謝你的回覆與鼓勵^^
BBMan 的確是個很實用的課程 加以實練必定有相當的出路
以後如果在繼續深造選個專精點的專業前途必定不庸置疑 ^^
你也多多加油喔!一起奮鬥!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

发表新帖 搜索
〓 房产买卖平台 〓
〓 整租租房平台 〓
〓 生意买卖平台 〓

Copyright @ 2019 OZYOYO.com. All rights reserved.

分享本页

客服号

公众号