| 微信 : ozyoyodotcom 联系邮箱 : [email protected] 开启辅助访问 | 开启辅助访问 DIY
服务信息
楼主: paopao
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[会计税务] ☆Florian Partners 退税报税,会计帐务培训 悉尼,布里斯班,黄金海岸常年招生☆

[复制链接]
 楼主| paopao 发表于 2013-2-28 00:18:37
Hello Coco,

Thank you for the reference check. I'm writing to provide my interview feedback for the position national accounts claim coordinator in a liquor importer/distributor. The funny thing is they posted their job on Seek as accounts assistant but when they call they told me the job title was changed but the responsibility would be similar so I thought what the heck, always worth a shot! However, it turned out the role isn't really accounting related but they promised future training and possibility to transfer to finance, so I accepted their offer.

My first round of interview was with HR and she asked the following questions:

Tell me about your internship/Florian accounting.
What do you know about our company?
What is your career goal?
What can you bring to the table?
If someone come to you with a question but you don't know the answer to it, what would you do?
How do you prioritize your tasks?

The second round of interview was with the General manger and the hiring manager. Most of the time they did the talking so there weren't so many questions but they did ask me about my experience with Florian Accounting(as would in any interviews).

I didn't have any experience at all prior to Florian accounting but I still got in to different interviews so I'd say the training definitely helped. I guess my advice would be keep positive and (try to) keep smiling during the interviews. Best wishes for all!

Regards,
Shawn
 楼主| paopao 发表于 2013-5-3 11:20:14
Hi Coco,

I thought that I should drop a few lines for you and to be thankful again. As you know that i got the job and doing great.

I did my level one training program at Florian Accounting in 2011 and soon after enrolled for internship program. While i was doing level one program, I did my very best to get all important points across in all the modules. Some modules I did twice to be more familiar with.  Meantime, I worked hard on improving my excel skills as well. I think that it very important to have advanced excel skill. I get a lot of helps from Coco on that. Consequently, I finished Internship very easily and very quickly.  Then i started to apply jobs and started getting phone interviews. Initially I was a bit hesitant how to respond   and then I did an interview session with Coco. Then I knew exactly what they expecting from me. After a few disappointment interviews, finally i got a job with SQ in 2012 after reference check with of Coco.  I had to learn SAP and got training in Singapore.  Then I joined my current place and now i have to do all my assistant accountant duties as same as which i did in internship. To make it more easily, now i am working with MYOB.  I am very thankful to Coco and her well structured Internship program which gives all practical knowledge is needed in job .

Best Regards,
Fernando
 楼主| paopao 发表于 2013-5-10 11:35:58
Hi Coco,

I would like to personally thank you for helping me out with my position as a Payroll Officer at this Drivers recruitment company.I wish to tell you that you guys are amazing and that this internship worked wonders on preparing me for the interview as well as the job. So thanks a trillion again. :)

About this Drivers recruitment company, its a medium sized company dealing with recruitment of commercial truck drivers carrying variousgrades of licenses. The head office is located in Brisbane at Underwood where the main operations, IT, technical, Payroll and Accounts are based. I am in the payroll division as a Payroll Officer and closely work with the Accounts payable Officer, Senior Accountantand Operations Manager.

The job description for a new comer like myself is to first familiarize with the system which is an in house developed software called DriverPop that is comprehensiveand quite user friendly. I won't shy away from saying that it is very different from Myob and to get used to it takes quite a bit of time, but once the flow is reached, it becomes easier. The tasks are on time constrained and everyday the work is cut out forme like every other job.

The interview was informal and brief with generic and behavioral questions like why would you like to be in this job? how do you behave in a conflict environment?Would you consider yourself to be detail oriented person? etc. The answers are not definitive and they differ from person to person. My mantra was not to say yes to everything, but mix a largely positive answer with a bit of negative so that they can understandthat you are not perfect but are willing to learn. For eg: The interviewer asked me that what was the most negative aspect about myself? and I said "Confidence". It was the truth but also the right answer because I would like to sharpen my confidence and peopleskills more. My questions were not very much accounting based but even generic questions can be the decisive factor.

Lastly, I would like to wish you all the very best for future prospects and again, a tremendous thanks to Coco especially for everything. :)

Take care and best regards,

Sumona

楼主| paopao 发表于 2013-5-17 11:19:20
Hi Florian,
I am happy to let you know that I have been able to secure a position of Bookkeeper with a reputable transport & logistics company in sydney's west. It has been a tough battle for me getting through the interview process and finally get the appointment letter.

Even though the position says Bookkeeper, the responsibilities actually involves that of the Assistant Accountant.
For example I am also responsible for processing Payroll, Lodging BAS and preparing end of month journals, apart from A/P, A/R and Recoonciliations.

My training at florian has been the key to getting this job. Right from building a professional resume to the job hunting
and interview process , it's all about having solid structure, which has been provided by Florain.  Like Coco mentioned, its immensly important that you keep records of the jobs you have been applying, so when you get called for interview you know which one it is.

Few things that I want to share from my experience that may be of help to other interns;
Keep records of job you apply and check if you get response.
Don't only count on Seek and Career one, try all different sorts of, like I got this job from daily telegraph.
Make sure the jobs you are applying are within a resonable travelling distance from you.

I hope this helps. All the best to you all

Gyalzen
 楼主| paopao 发表于 2013-5-28 12:22:03
Hi Coco,

Thank you very much for the reference check the good news is I have been offered the role.
I do have some feedback for the trainee which are as follows:

I had to go through few phases of interview and my first interview was with an agent in page personnel and they shortlisted me and send my CV to the company. My second interview was with AP/AR manager and then i had to give an online test of psychological and numerical test and finally I had a final interview with the Financial Officer.

Here are few questions that i was asked

Tell me about yourself?
Mention your strengths and weakness
do you need any improvements?
Where do you see yourself in ten years?
How do you get update with the new information?
What is your biggest accomplishment so far?

There were more behavior based questions which are as follows:

How do you handle stress?
Give an example where you have shown leadership skills.
Give an example where you have shown presentation skills.
Give an example where you have worked as a team player.
Give an example where you have solved a problem.
Give an example where you had a problem with a supplier and how you solved it?
Give an example where you had a problem communicating with someone.
What would you do if two people came to you at the same time with urgent work and both wanted you to do the job right now. What would you do?

I think an interview is a two way process so therefore we need to ask more question to them as well. Here are few questions I asked and think this process makes us more interesting and makes us different from other applicants.

What do you enjoy most about working here?
What are your expectation towards the new person who will be successful towards this role?
Is there anything I've mentioned that makes you feel that I am not the best candidate for the role?
When do you expect to make your final decision?

I have also attached few interview advices and preparation question that i was sent to me by page personal. I think being prepared is the key to the success so therefore we need to prepare for all possible questions.

At last I would like to thank Coco and the team for their support and good luck to everybody for their future.

Kind regards,
Prashant
 楼主| paopao 发表于 2013-6-6 16:47:03
To all the exsiting trainees:
Are we ready for the intensive training starting from tomorrow? Hope you can get the most out of it!

For those who are interested in joining our training and internship program,
Please contact us on:
Brisbane Office - 07 3210 0027
Sydney Office - 02 8889 4111
 楼主| paopao 发表于 2013-8-3 14:35:44
Important Due Date:

All business owners, please be aware that the due date for lodging your PAYG Payment Summary with ATO is the 14/08/2013.
 楼主| paopao 发表于 2013-8-10 15:24:14
We are excited about the upcoming intensive training, hope you can all get the most out of it!
 楼主| paopao 发表于 2013-8-31 13:17:41
Hi Coco & Kydie,

First of all, I'd like to say thank you to Coco for doing the reference check for me, so that I can secure this role of Accounts Officer. I was interviewed by Executive Officer and Finance Manager. Here are the questions I was asked in the interview:

1. Do you know about our company?

2. What do you do in your current job? Describe a day.

3. How do you work in your current team? What is your role?

4. Do you think you are a detail-oriented person?

5. Tell us how do you communicate with your clients?

6. How many tax invoices you do per week?

7. What do you want to achieve in the future?

After these work related questions, they started to ask me about myself, such as 'Where are you from? How long have you been in Australia? Are you here yourself? Do you go back to meet your parents often? etc." It is a good sign if they start to be interested in your personal stuff.

And then they asked if I have any questions would like to ask, I came up  two as follows:

1. What are the key challenges of the role, particularly in the firt 6 months?

2. Could you tell me how many people are in my team, what are their roles?

The whole interview lasted about 1 hour. I was requested to give referee's information by email after interview.

Some thoughts from my experience:

1. Get prepared with the background of the firm you are going to be interviewed.

2. Try to give the example to the question.

3. Ask something particularly relate to the work.

4. Follow-up is important. (call and make sure they have received your email and express your interests again)

Best wishes to everyone!

Zac
 楼主| paopao 发表于 2013-9-7 15:05:45
Hi Everyone,
Please be aware that the due date of lodging 2013 individual tax return is 31/10/2013.
If you wish to lodge it with an tax agent, you will get an extension.

免费顶贴24小时

扫描左侧二维码

回复置顶码: 221348

〓 房产买卖平台 〓
〓 整租租房平台 〓
〓 生意买卖平台 〓

Copyright @ 2019 OZYOYO.com. All rights reserved.

分享本页

客服号

公众号